Friday, March 09, 2012

Bits-N-Pieces

This past week I had training Monday through Friday.  It wasn't bad, it has been SO much worse in the past.  It was just seriously boring.  But we had two hour lunches, and always left at 3, instead of 4, so in the end, I guess I can't complain too much.  At least it's done for another year.
**************************
Last night, Corey came over to spend the night.  It was his suggestion.  I'm not sure really why.  I mean, it was a really fun time, as all times are with Corey, but I'm not sure why he wanted to spend the night.  He showed up at my house with his friend Cam, who moved to Waynesboro.  The three of us walked back to Cam's place to get Corey's truck, then he and I came back here.  We ate something, watched the movie "Elephant", talked for a quite a bit and then watched several episodes of The Big Bang Theory.  And at that point, he was already asleep on the loveseat.  So I just turned off the TV and the lights, and went to bed myself.  And that was it.  Not sure what I really expected, but that wasn't it.  At any rate, it was a lot of fun, and I hope he wants to do it again.
***************************
Late this morning, one of my fuckbuddies came over.  And hour later, when we were done, he said he wanted to give me a massage, which he did.  Oh. My. God.  it was GLORIOUS.  So relaxing.  I mean, it wasn't even sexual (or at least didn't lead to another round of sex).  It was just so soothing and relaxing.  Seriously, I felt SO much better afterwards.  Honestly, I'd almost want to get with him again just for the massage, it was THAT good.
***************************
This afternoon, I got a call from Kris.  he was just wanted to talk for a bit.  Things aren't all sunshine and roses for him down there and he was a bit unhappy and just wanted to "hear a friendly voice."  So I gave him one.  And it was great hearing from him again.  And he said he and Sean are probably coming back up this Wednesday and he asked if it would be okay if they spent the night here.  Would it be okay?  HELL YEAH!  I have to work Thursday, not that that's a big deal, they can leave whenever they get up even if I've left for work.  OR, better yet, if I can get offwork Thursday, then I can spend more time with him then.  We'll have to see.  But either way, it'll be great to just see him again.
***************************
Earlier this week I got a package from the always awesome Michelle M.  It contained my CD blogger Exchange CD, which was chock full of great music.  It also contained a small pack of cashews (which I promprly consumed) and a small pack of pistahos (which Corey consumed last night as I don't like pistachos), and a book of How To Live Your Life The Superman Way, which contained helpful advice as well as 16 magnets of Superman comic book covers!  Michelle M. simply ROCKS!
***************************
Please try not to ovedose on the cuteness.



***************************
And of course, the Obligatory Bit-N-Pieces Eye Candy.


POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Aw, that was cute. Glad you got your CD, and now I have another fact about you to squirrel away!