Monday, March 12, 2012

One time in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 46)...

12 For The 12th

CHAD started this whole thing, and even though he's not involved in it anymore, I'm still giving him credit.

12:10AM
I snapped this, then turned out the light and was soon asleep.  And other than one trip to the bathroom at roughly 4:30am.....

11:05AM
...THIS is the next thing I saw!  What the hell?  I slept 11 hours!  I haven't done that since...well, it's been years.  Back when I was going out on Saturday nights until three in the morning or so.  I'm blaming it all on the time change, cause I can't think of anything else to blame it on.

11:45AM
After my shower and drying my hair, I noticed I had something of a mohawk.

12:14PM
Last night, I wrapped up a bunch of my spare change (this is it) and took it the Credit Union to deposit in my Savings Account.  Every little bit helps.

12:27PM
While at the Credit Union, I called an order into the Chinese Restaurant and then went to pick it up.  I timed it so it was ready when I got there.

12:35PM
Lunch: General Cho's chicken, pork fried rice, egg roll, and fortune cookie.  And Diet Coke just outside the frame.

3:17PM
I decided it was time to clean the bathroom, so this is the sink and toilet after I sprayed the stuff on them, but before I started the actual cleaning. I'll do the tub another day.

4:10PM
I heard knocking at my back door and when I got there, I saw it was Angel.  Or at least mom said it was Angel who knocked.  And Mama Polt doesn't lie, so it HAD to be the dog.

4:21PM
She and Angel were out for their daily walk and asked me to come along.  Which I did, because it was beautiful today, and I needed the exercise anyway.

4:56PM
After the walk, mom called grandma to see if she wanted a grilled cheese or hamburger (Grandma Polt is home from the hospital.  She's over her pneumonia enough to fight it at home, I guess).  Anyway, she wanted a McDonalds hamburger, so mom and I went out to get her one...and to get supper for both of us as well.  A Big Mac kinda defeats the purpose of a walk, doesn't it?  I only had SMALL fries though, that balanaces it out, right?  Right?

8:37PM
This is I look like when it's Monday night and I haven't shaved since Thursday morning.  Pretty scruffy.  And pretty gray as well.  Ugh.

8:43PM
And THIS is what I look like after I shave that 4 days worth of growth off and trim the goatee.  It ain't much, but that's as good as it gets.

POLT

No comments: