Thursday, March 29, 2012

Call in three months time, and I'll be fine (Part 3)...

Thursday Three

What float-ed my boat this week? 

1) Walking.


(And that, kids, is me in my sparkling white, spiffy new walkin' sneakers I just bought cause my old pair were crap)

Not only did the doctor put me on a diet just a step above bread and water (although since I can't have any carbs, well, it ain't BREAD and water now is it?) but she also told me to exercise more.   I'm basically a slug when it comes to exercising, but I've always enjoyed walking.  And so, I've taken it up again.  And I'm seeing so many attractive guys!  Who knew my lil town had any at all?

2) Blossoming Bradford Pear Trees



This is one I pass frequently while walking.  I hate the tiny little leaves that litter the ground under them, but I LOVE the smell, even though it's kind of a diluted-Chlorox smell.  I think they smell amazing. And there's a memory attached to that smell...which I'll not go into now, but it's a VERY pleasant one.

3) Buying meat in large quantities!


Since I'm on the low to no carb diet, I can eat nearly any meat and as much as I want.  So I simply stock up on it all at one time, and it's cheaper that way.  And it's so tasty too!  And we ALL know how much I love a mass of tasty, cheap meat!  Baaaa-ZING!

Anything this week sparked your interest?

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Look at you go!
I love a brand new pair of sparkling white sneakers : ).