Monday, March 26, 2012

For some unknown reason, I got awake at 645AM.  I went to the bathroom and went back to read while I read a bit, and then eventually, went back to sleep.  I didn't get out of bed until almost 10AM.  I had a bowl of cereal, showered, dressed, mailed off my CD in this month's CD Exchange, went to the Credit Union for some banking issues, and then went to moms.

There, I played with Angel, read the paper and read some of my book until Mom got there.  When she did, about 1230PM, we left and went to Hagerstown.  I got a new pair of sneakers (gotta have better shoes if I'm gonna be doing all this walking), and then to the Fat Man's store where I got four shirts and a belt.  Then she got a pair of shoes.  And then we went to Ryans to eat.

Ryan's is a big buffet place.  I chose it cause I knew they had a lot of meat there and a nice salad bar.  But while we ate there, well, it was hell.  They had corn, several different kinds of potatoes and delicious buns and bread....and I could have none of them.  I did have a salad, and then pulled pork, chicken, green beans, meatballs, and some macaroni salad (which was the only way I was naughty with carbs).  And man, it was difficult.   I don't think I'll eat at a buffet again for quite a while.

I dropped mom off and got home about 3:45PM.  I laid on the bed and read my new National Geographic and a bit of my book and then....fell into a nap.  Until like 615, almost a two hour nap!  Decadent, but lovely.  Well, I guess we'll see just how lovely when I try to get to sleep tonight.

Then I came down here and putzed around on the computer.  And that was my wasted day.

POLT

No comments: