Thursday, March 22, 2012

Call in three months time, and I'll be fine (Part 2)...

Thursday Three

Now I give you three things from the past week that were just pretty freaking awesome.

1) Cadbury Caramel Eggs.


Just so we're clear, Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory is the next best thing in this work to sex.  Cadbury Caramel Eggs are the next best thing to the cheesecake.  Just sayin....  Course, I won't be enjoying too many of these as my doctor has been on me about sweets and carbs.  Damn diabetes.


2) Cherry Blossom Hand Soap.


For years, I have been using Black Raspberry & Vanilla handsoap, cause, well honestly, it was purple.  But when I needed refills lately, the store was sold out of that kind.  So, sitting there was the cherry blossom.  I thought, "Hey, I like cheeries too, so I'll get this one now, and get the other kind later."  But when I used it, man, I was hooked.  It smells SO GOOD!  And the smell lasts quite a while after washing my hands.  I've now said goodbye to Black Raspberry & Vanilla and Hello, How YOU Doin? to Cherry Blossom!

3) Frat Boys With Too Much Time On Thier Hands.



Nuff said, eh?

Anything in particular good for you this past week?

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

You need a purple soap dispenser to put your cherry soap in.

1. Colton the Vile was sent home on Survivor.
2. Got a bunch of new library books.
3. The orange trees in our yard are blossoming, and the flowers smell heavenly.