Monday, October 28, 2019

Oh if anyone needs a visual aid of the above post, here we go:

Leaving my house with my bag of stuff I'd need for my errands.

Belle, her battery dead, won't start.

Off to Denny's Garage, leaving Belle there.

To mom's house, dropped her off, in her car, headed towards home.

Back to mom's house when she texts me to return.

Taking the cake to my uncle's house.

Rutters, to get my coffee FINALLY!

Back to the house to get my bag of stuff.

Back into mom's car, to start my actual errands.

Post Office, to mail things.

CVS to use all those coupons they always give.

The Credit Union to deposit coins and checks.

To the Valley Mall in Hagerstown.

Got my cards in Hallmark.

Perused FYE, but bought nothing

Perused Books-A-Million, but bought nothing

Hit up Ollie's to use my coupon.

Sam's, for gas and a few other items.

Jersey Mike's, got lunch to go

All my stuff from the entire day, after being unloaded from the car and waiting to be taken inside.

Back to Denny's to get my car.

 Back to mom's, for some conversation and pumpkin pie.

And FINALLY, Belle, back home at night, new battery in place, all is good.

POLT

No comments: