Monday, January 29, 2024

I;ve got books lining my shelves, day and night...

 Books 2024

So today, I discovered some Young Adult Fiction Doctor Who books, and decided to buy all five in the series.   In this series, the Doctor is somehow meshed with some famous story in each book.  Not sure how that works, but I guess I'll find out. 

Doctor Who: Josephine And The Argonauts, by Paul Magrs
Doctor Who: Robin Hood, by Paul Magrs
Doctor Who: Legends of Camelot, by Emil Fortune
Doctor Who: Rebellion on Treasure Island, by Bali Rai
Doctor Who: Wonderful Doctor Of Oz, by Jacqueline Rayner

Surprisingly, these are the first books I've bought this year...almost made it an entire month without and book purchases!  Who knew I could even DO that? 

Anyway, yearly totals so far;

Jan 29: 5 books for $62.17, average of $12.43 per book

Of these 5 books, 5 are actual books, 0 are graphic novels

POLT

No comments: