Sunday, January 28, 2024

Check this out, real quick, don't know if everybody know (Part 3615)...

 Check This Out!

Bwahahahhahaha!  God I hope and pray this happens!


I've read someone say if E. Jean Carroll gets Mar-A-Lago she should just bulldoze it.  And while that made me smile, I have to disagree. 

I think what she should do is make part of it a Planned Parenthood Clinic, another part a shelter for battered women, and another part a resettlement center to house and help immigrants become American citizens.  It would be a great, apt, and ironic use of tRump's Florida 'mansion'.   Once they get rid of all the bedbugs, the ketchup on the walls and the smell. 

Or she could do it to tRump Tower in NYC if she gets that.  Or any one of the golf courses...anything like this anywhere she can. 

POLT

No comments: