Tuesday, January 16, 2024

If I were a hero, I'd be Martin Luther (Part 2700)....

 Superhero Anydays

This is the cover of the first issue of Dazzler from like 1980.  Marvel newest mutant who transmutes sound into music.   Also on her cover is Nightcrawler, Iron Man, Spider Man and the villainess The Enchantress.  Unfortunately, the series was not as awesome as the cover.    It was drawn by Jack Abel or inked by Vince Colletto, both of whom were....substandard in their work, in my opinion.  And the stories were...less than stellar.  They didn't seem to know what to do with her.  It was unfortunate. 

**********************
And today we have an insanely attractive Thor coslayer!  He's hotter than Chris Hemsworth, and believe me when I tell you, THAT is an impressive feat. 


POLT

No comments: