Sunday, September 20, 2026

Tried to be a mess, tried to be my best (Part 28)....

 Best Of....

Today, I give you, The Best Lines Of Star Trek: The Next Generation!


(in alphabetical order, since it's impossible to list them by bestness).

1. Captain, I protest, I am NOT a Merry Man!
2. Darmok and Jalad at Tenagra.
3. Engage
4. In every way of course, I am programmed in multiple techniques.
5. It is a good day to die.
6. Let's make sure history never forgets the name...Enterprise.
7. Make it so.
8. Mister Worf.....FIRE!
9. Resistance if futile.
10. Shut Up, Wesley!
11. Tea, Earl Grey.  Hot.
12. There! Are! Four! Lights!
13. Were you any other man, I would kill you where you stand.
14. You may test your assumption at your convenience.

And of course, the last line uttered in the series, by Picard, when he finally joins the poker game: 

15. Five card stud, nothing wild.  And the sky's the limit. 

POLT

No comments: