Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Look of love, I've come undone (Part 5)....

 Vitameatavega-Memories

So, 74, and one year ago, one of the nearly universally rated in the Top 5 comedy episodes of any series of all time, was aired:  Job Switching.


Yes, there's the normal complaining about Lucy's checking account, the men think housework is easy, the ladies think working a job would be easier.  So they switch.  The men make a huge mess in the Kitchen attempting to cook, the ladies go to a temp agency. 

None of the above really matters though. All that matters is the Candy Factory scene!  This is SUCH an Iconic comedic bit, it was actually copied, in slightly varied form in a Betwitched episode 15 years later. 

I'm assuming you've all scene this episode before, so I don't have to describe it.  But if you haven't, do yourself a favor and look it up on Youtube.  The whole episode is comedy gold, but all you really need to see is this scene. 

Just breathtakingly funny!  Lucy did it the best and she did it first!

POLT

No comments: