Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry...

Over lunch today, i went to Wal-Mart for a sub and chips (and may I say how surprised i was at how good the Wal-Mart subs are! I mean, they ARE from Wal-mart after all, so I didnt' expect much, but they ARE rather good), and I needed to get something to put deviled eggs in. I got a recipe from a co-worker for deviled eggs, and it sounds so simple even I could do it, but i need something to store the eggs in once they're made. So i get over there (and let me add here, i was surpised again and all the cuties that were over there. I mean, its' Wal-Mart for God's sake, and it's like 1130 in the morning, on a Thursday. Whoda thunk there would be such hot looking guys there. Some employees, some not. But I know what I can do on boring Monday near noon.), and I finally find the aisle with this stuff in. They have an egg carrier, just what I need, right? My day is now complete, right? But then i gotta wonder...why does the carrier only have 20 slots. If I hard boil a dozen eggs, that would leave 24 deviled eggs....am I not supposed to hard boil them all? I guess this is kinda like hot dogs coming in packs of 10, but hot dog buns coming in packs of 8. its' jsut WRONG!

Well, wrong or not, I bought them. And I guess I'll try to make the deviled eggs soon...hopefully before the eggs go bad. They wouldn't be the only thing off in my fridge...I've got stuff shoved in the back there I'm afraid to look at. Wouldn't want to throw it out, might have a civiliation of evolved bacteria living there...they could have developed nuclear fission by now...

But really....20 slots....what am i supposed to to? Only but 10 eggs? Or by two carriers? No that would be forty eggs, and they only come in dozens. SO i'd have to get....oh geez, here i go trying to use math..I'd have to get six carriers for 120 slots and 5 dozen eggs, which would give me 120 eggs. Yeah...pffft, like I'm gonna do that! I'd not cut up the remaining two eggs and eat them whole. But Christ, why do they DO that???
**********************************************************
So, as I mentioned, I bought the scanner yesterday...that was the easy part. Now comes the hard part of hooking it up. Not that it'll be hard...but it's just an issue of when i'm gonna get around to doing it. I could start taking bets, which will get done first: the deviled eggs, or the scanner hooked up? Send your guesses to me, and the winner gets half of whatever the total is bet. The other half goes to the house...me!
**********************************************************
Took another quiz today...what kind of kisser am i. And it turns out, I'm THIS kind of kisser:

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

SOOOOOOOO...anyone wanna stop by for one? I won't charge for the experience or anything. And if you're a good kisser too, I might just blow you away a second time.

Don't have the website I took it at...I'll try to find it and maybe post it later.

POLT

It's not about what you do, or who you know, but who you do.

No comments: