Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'll Take Your Breath Away...

Okay, so I was trolling around the Internet, scoping out photos of guys (as I'm known to do), and I stumbled upon this one. OHMIGOD! I defy anyone, man, woman, gay, straight, blind even, to try to tell me this is not one of THE hottest young men they have ever seen. I mean, come on, the lips, the abs, the...the everything! Look, I promise this blog will NOT become a forum for a bunch of pictures of hot young men found on the Internet (although, would that really be a bad thing?), but when I found this one, well I just HAD to post it. I don't know the guy (to my eternal disappointment), nor do I know if anyone has this photo like copyrighted or whatever, but I HAD to post it. Oh did I mention I HAD to post it? Anyway, if you're male and/or straight and/or offended by this I apolgize. I'll try not to do this again...but I mean, come on LOOK at him! okay, okay..I'll stop now. POLT

He said somethin about the Pope, so I pissed on his Harley. I always get Catholic on heroin. - Cassidy, Preacher #6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pic, but it's the quote that caught my eye. Never heard of Preacher, but after googling it, now, I wanna read it!