Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Just call me angel of the morning...

Okay, update. I went over to let her out again, and to put the trash cans out. So while i did that, I let her run around in the yard...and dontcha know she pooped AGAIN! And when I went to scoop this up I discovered some other than I missed before! I suppose if i had cleaned up after her each time she went over the weekend, this wouldn't have been an issue...but geez, i hate delaing with my OWN shit, much less someone else's. Two more scoopers full. FIVE scoopers full of poop! If there was an Olympics of Poop, she'd win a gold metal.

Anywho, gotta move onto something else before people think I have a feces fetish (which i don't but geez, it's just SO much poop and so small a dog...)

So i was online today at work, (taxpayer dollars at work yet again) and i found this site. it's interesting...

http://www.myvirtualmodel.com/mvmhome/jsp/home.jsp

i had fun creating several, as I'm sure you can well imagine. My only question is, once they're made, how do I get them out of the computer and into flesh?

*****************************************************

Also I found a purity test. Don't know why I bothered, we ALL could guess the result I'm sure even before I took the test. but here is the result:

31% pure, which means:
20 - 39% Pure: You haven't every kinky thing in the world, but you aim to!

hehehe, oh, how true it is. The quiz itself, for anyone who wants to know, is here:

http://www.quizdiva.com/purityquiz/

Again, if you take it, let me know the results.

POLT

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk. Alcoholics go to classes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Montana still holds the record at a 7 poop walk. that's not a day, that's a walk. also, i can't believe you posted a story about defrosting your a/c. you need to come out to philly and visit if that's the highlight of your day. good lord, i feel like my life must be even more dull since i'm READING about fixing an a/c.