Saturday, June 25, 2005

Testing, Testing, One Two Three....

Hey, found a few test sites online (yeah i KNOW there's more than a few, these are just the ones I found). Firstly, to find out which of the Greek Gods you are, go here:
http://quizilla.com/users/truly-dippy/quizzes and check on the Greek Gods one. I happen to be:

Hmm, sounds just like me doesnt it? And aint the chick in the pic kick ass? Hot, sexy, powerful, okay yeah, that all fits. But very intimidating and overly confident??? Nah, that CAN'T be right, can it? :)

************************************************

Okay, well next is Belief-o-matic! I love it, a great test. Okay, so I took it to see what religion I was most compatable with, and here are the results, with the religions listed and my compatability to each:

  • 1. Reform Judaism (100%)
  • 2. Liberal Quakers (87%)
  • 3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (84%)
  • 4. Unitarian Universalism (80%)
  • 5. Neo-Pagan (72%)
  • 6. Bahá'í Faith (71%)
  • 7. Orthodox Judaism (69%)
  • 8. Sikhism (64%)
  • 9. New Age (64%)
  • 10. Islam (63%)
  • 11. Mahayana Buddhism (63%)
  • 12. Theravada Buddhism (56%)
  • 13. Secular Humanism (55%)
  • 14. Orthodox Quaker (54%)
  • 15. Jainism (53%)
  • 16. New Thought (51%)
  • 17. Scientology (47%)
  • 18. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (43%)
  • 19. Hinduism (42%)
  • 20. Taoism (39%)
  • 21. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (37%)
  • 22. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (35%)
  • 23. Jehovah's Witness (35%)
  • 24. Seventh Day Adventist (35%)
  • 25. Nontheist (28%)
  • 26. Eastern Orthodox (27%)
  • 27. Roman Catholic (27%)

Reform Jew 100%!!!! Geez, who knew I was one hundred percent comapatable with Judism?? Me, a Jew? And who'da thought I'd be more compatable with Neo-Pagan, Sikhism, Islam, Buddism, Mormons, and freakin Scientology than i would with Conservative Protestantism? But then, that's a somewhat comforting thought for me, so I guess I shouldn't complain about it.

Anyway, take the test yourself, and let me know the results. OY!

http://www.beliefnet.com

***********************************************

And one more, I took the Dante's Inferno Test, to see which level of hell I will be condemned to, according to Dante. And here's how I stack up:


Second Level of Hell
You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Extreme
Level 3 Gluttonous Very High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

I suppose anyone who knows me will not be surprised with the Extreme rating in Lustful, and Very High in Gluttonous. Butcha know, as hell goes, level 2 doesnt seem all THAT bad. And hey, I'm there with Cleopatra and Helen Of Troy, so I'd have two FABulous fag hags just waiting for my arrival. And it's good to know I'm not terribly Avarious, Wrathful, Gloomy, or Heretical. Course, the very high in Fradulent, Malaicious and Panderer (!!) is certain a cause for some concern.

If you wanna, take the test yourself and see where you'd end up. and make sure you tell me!

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

SO now that I know I'm a revengeful lusty Jew, I guess I can shuffle off to bed and pleasant dreams.

POLT

Beauty does fucked up things to gay people. It's like this all-powerful wonder drug that erases that feeling of difference. - April, The Snow Garden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reformed Jew...probably why we get along so well....

Anonymous said...

I took your quizzes tonight. Here's my results:

--Greek God = Morpheus.

--Belief-o-matic = Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%).

--Dante's Inferno Test = Purgatory

Not too surprising, huh?