Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'll stop the world and melt with you...

oh dear God, the heat is back! I hate heat! IhateitIhateitIhateitIhateitIhateit! I mean i really HATE it! Anything over 80 degrees is just TOO hot for me! And with the humidity..ugh! I actually had to turn the a/c back on Friday..not so much for the heat, but just to get the humidity out of the air. Oh did i mention I hate heat?

So I found another test, this on the EVIL test, to see how evil you are. And much to my surprise, I just ended up being normal...kind of a let down after yesterdays' 2nd level of hell thingee. Anyway, this is the place, if you wanna check it out.

http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/evil/

Sorry so short today, but i just go off of work, and laundry beckons. WIll write more, if i have time.

POLT
Cocksucking is what my boyfriend does, a blowjob is when my sister does it, fellatio is when my mother does it. - Alan Cummings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You registered as normal on the evil test? Even my result came up as Twisted (just barely evil). Who would have guessed...