Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I don't get lonely when you are away I've got a book...

Earlier this evening, it wasn't too terribly uncomfortable outside, so I took the book I'm current reading and a bottle of water and sat on the wall that surrounds my front porch.


I wasn't out there a long time though, cause it was warm, and the air conditioning inside the house was calling me back in.  But it was a pleasant change to get some fresh air and do some reading.

Also, I took a photo of the books I scored at Borders over the weekend.  Four graphic novels that I purchased are already upstairs, so they're not included in the this photo.  But in addition to those, these are what I spent $170 on.


Yeah, that's like almost a half year's reading right there.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Happiness is a stack of books!