Thursday, July 21, 2011

Twenty one, I'll stay....

SO I totally stole this meme from Tam's blog.

The Wisdom at 21


1. Find the nearest bookshelf of your favorite reads and grab the first seven books you see.
2. Book #1: Turn to page 21. Read the 21st sentence (you may have to turn the page). Write it down.
3. Do the same with all seven books. The sentences will make a paragraph. You must write them down in the order you found them.
4. When you are finished, read over your "story" and title it.
5. Show your bibliography at the end of this meme.

Okay.  Well here we go...

Political Shakespeare In The Gym
She had nothing but contempt for Democrats who allowed thier public images to be mangled and their characters maligned by the right wing freak show."What's going on here, have you been up all night?" His own composures were forgotten, shoved aside for endless exercises, and other man's arias of this season and the one after. It wasn't very good.  I smacked my hand against the glass backboard for emphasis, and the sound echoed throughout the gym. "So you see, Mr. Data, unlike the Shakespeare play, there will be no neglectful parents and no teenage suicides." "I believe he has friends there."

1. Game Change, by John Hielmann & Mark Halperin
2. Stalking Darkness, by Lynn Flewelling
3. Cry To Heaven, by Anne Rice
4. Salem's Lot, by Stephen King
5. Hero, by Perry Moore
6. Q-In-Law, by Peter David
7. Dragons Of Spring Dawning, by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

At least you didn't have 7 sentences and 9 guys names. LOL It almost made sense.

I actually met Lynn Flewelling in San Francisco last year. She's really nice. I haven't read her stuff yet though. I should.

Polt said...

You MET Lynn Flewelling?!??! totz jellerz!! Nathan, God bless his soul was reading one of the books in the bed the one night during the Puntabupoolparty, and he turned me on to her books. I love 'em!

HUGS...