Monday, July 25, 2011

This morning, I went back to Borders.  My thought was, since I already had the first Harry Potter book, and picked up books 2 & 3 Friday night, that today I'd go over and get the remaining ones.  Bad idea that.  The entire freakin' shelf was empty.  Nary a Harry Potter book in sight.  And they had a table set out elsewhere that on Friday had all kinds of Harry Potter stuff, books, movies, etc.  Today, it held three Harry Potter LEGO sets and that was it. 

I also took a list of five other things I wanted, none of which they had.  Although to be fair, I hadn't checked on Friday for those things.  So what I went to get, was gone.  However, I still did manage to find $80 worth of other stuff that I wanted.  And I plan on going back in a few weeks or so and picking through the remains to see if I can find anything else.

This afternoon, Kris came by.  He's back in Hagerstown, not sure for hor long, but I know he was over here for about three hours.  And we had a wonderful time, only about twenty minutes of which did not involve bedtimesexxyfun.  And as a result, my neck and lower back are a bit sore.  Reminds me of a quote I read years ago: "Both people should walk away from sex satisfied, and if it was really good, at least one of them should be limping."  And while I'm not limping, well, it was really good!

Its crazy, we haven't  been with each other since early April, but it's like we never parted.  We click so perfectly together.  We're comfortable together and which each other.  And familiarity hasnt ruined anything between us.  It's too bad we're not fated for something more than what we have.  But then again, I'm happy with what we have.  And I'll be happy with it again Saturday when he's planning on coming over and spending the night.

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

I imagine with the HP release in movies people who might normally not think of it ran out to snap up the books on sale. Seems like you still did pretty good.

Your quote made me snort. Glad you had fun.

Michelle M. said...

Sorry to hear about Borders. I'm going to have to head down to ours and see what's for sale.

Have fun with sweetiepie Kris : ).

tornwordo said...

But why isn't it meant to be if you click so well? That click thing is rarer than you think!