Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One time in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 39)...

12 For The 12th

These are the brainchild of Chad!  Stop by and check out the other's who played along.

7:26AM
81 desgrees and it's not even 7:30 yet!  I HATE summer!

8:13AM
Breakfast: coffee and apple & maple sugar oatmeal


4:07PM
A house I pass on the way home from work.  It's a but rundown, but I LOVE it nonetheless.

4:09PM
Me, at a stoplight, singing some song.  No idea what the song was, but I can promise you my singing was pretty awful.


4:27PM
Loading up the water jug with water from the dehumidifiers to water the plants

4:28PM
Watering the plants.

4:29PM
The flower garden out front.  By means of comparison, THIS was the flower garden back in early May.

4:30PM
The three flower pots on the front porch. (yeah, that's a LOT of watering I have to do every night after work)

4:31PM
Turning on the a/c!

4:45PM
Had a so-so day at work, and even my firey Superman S undies didn't help!

7:08PM
A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking stopped by and we went to Cafe del Sol for supper.

7:24PM
And afterwards, we had to go to the grocery store so he could be manly and procure food for his family.  A bag of goldfish crackers is what he procured here!  What you dont see is the apple juice, bread, milk, eggs, and 'nanners' he also procured.  I just walked along, but since he drove, well, what else could I do?

POLT

4 comments:

adam said...

ooo I love that house too! Take more photos! And break in and take photos on the inside too!

TJ said...

Nice 12 of 12, I have to agree it's a really nice looking house and with a little tlc it would be even nicer. Also nice flowers, of course I'm a sucker for any flower pictures. Anyway, thanks for sharing your day

Michelle M. said...

Oooh - I like that house too. Your flowers are so pretty - good job!

My sympathies on the heat.

stratcat45 said...

OMG!! I've always wanted to live in that house!!