Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kaput It's over, finito Benito, Dead Fred, Gone for a song...

So, Sean and I are done.  It ended this evening.  I'm not terribly upset about it, and it wasn't entirely unexpected.  Even though we had fun together, I'm not sure that we ever really 'clicked' on some level.  It was a mutual decision and to my knowledge, there's no hard feelings.  He said we could still talk and hang out cause he enjoys my company, to which I said, "Sure!"  Although, seriously, I dont believe I'll ever hear from him again, unless I run into him somewhere by accident.  I wish him only the best and I still kinda do wish we were still together,cause it was fun, but, it never really jelled, so, it probably was gonna be either sooner or later amyway.  I can just consider it fun times with a fun guy, chalk it up to experience, and move on.

Hey, if nothing else, every freakin' time I eat asparagus, I'll think of him!

Oh well.....NEXT!

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Oh well. Seems like you are both okay with it and as you said "you'll always have asparagus". :-)

Michelle M. said...

Good attitude! I'm glad that it was fun while it lasted : ).

Michelle M. said...

Good attitude! Glad you had fun while it lasted : 0.