Thursday, November 17, 2011

PoltBoycott, Final list...

Today is the a week from Thanksgiving.  In my opinion, anyone who wants to advertise for Christmas from now on, have at it.  It's not too soon now.  So this will be the final list for the PoltBoycott: the businesses at which I will not shop through the end of the year due to their insanely, obscenely early Christmas advertising:

Chex Mix

Cox Wireless
eBay
Glade
Hershey's
Home Depot
Home Shopping Network
K-Mart
Kay Jewelers
Marshalls (and its sister stores)
Mercedes Benz
Ntelos Wireless
Pep Boys
Radio Shack
Ritz Crackers

To this, to the final list, I add the following I've recently seen:

Chrylser
Ford
Honda
Pennsylvania Lottery

So all of these businesses, they're missing out on all my money this Christmas season.  Yeah, I bet that'll hurt them when they'll feel it!

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Me too. Except for Home Depot, since we're still putting the house back together. And Hershey's. I don't think I can hold out against Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. But the rest are dead to me.