Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rubbing sticks and stone together, make a fire ignite....

It was a hectic week this week.  No, not hectic, not really.  Just....quite a week.  Daunting, yeah, that's perhaps a better term.  At any rate. when I got off work I was quite relieved.  And a bit excited because I've got fun stuff planned all weekend.

The first of which occured right after I got off work.  Kris' new apartment is between my work and his work.  I got off at 4, he starts work at 5, and I offered to give him a ride there (saves on his roommate having to drive him there, or calling a cab).

When I got there, one of his roommates and another friend were sitting in the living room playing on the computer.  They had gotten some new furniture and I asked if there were any changes to his room, and started down the hallway to it.  He said no, and followed.  And when I got there, there indeed was nothing new.  But we kissed and he started telling me about the stuff he's going to get soon and what the room will look like.

An idea came into my head.  I checked the time and said to Kris, "Ya know, it's only 4:16, we got plenty of time to play, if you wanna."  He pretended to think about it a second, then went and shut the door.  And in the next 20 minutes, we had such fun.  It was frantic, and rushed, and felt a bit naughty, cause we stood up the whole time, and never fully undressed.  I quite enjoyed it.  And Kris and I smiled and giggled the whole way to his workplace.

When we got there, he had me pull up right out front.  And before he got out, he leaned over and kissed me, which I didn't think he'd want to do, considering this was his workplace.  But, well, there ya go.

Best of all, tomorrow night, I'm picking him up after work and he's spending the night again. 

POLT

No comments: