Thursday, August 23, 2012

Call me in three months time, I'll be fine (Part 22)...

Thursday Three

Hmm, so this week....more stress and drama.  And I swear to you, if I didn't like Jason so much, I would have just chucked this whole thing out the window.  So that whole situation has been the over-riding, almost obsessive theme of this past week.  The good times I have with him are really good, the stress and worry and drama...not so much.  So I don't have a lot for the Thursday Three, so let's see....

1) Straightening things out.


Jason and I talked this afternoon and I think, I pray, I HOPE everything is settled now.  All my cards were on the table, we discussed where I am, where he is and where we want to be and I think everything is copectic.   At least, right now, I'm feeling less stress about it...right now.

2) Kiki

I've FINALLY found out what a kiki is!  I've heard it bandied about most of the summer but had no idea what it was all about now.  Now I do.  And thanks to that video, I now hear it all the time in my head!  And it's Jake Spears particularly buff now?

3)Romney Girl

Sheer brillance.  The best use of Aqua's "Barbie Girl" you'll ever hear.

What made your week better than mine?

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Boys are trouble. ;-) Hope it's less stressful now.

I've never heard of a kiki. I must be out of the loop, as usual.

My three? Hmm. I THINK the dentist has finally fixed my problem tooth/filling. I may be able to get my tire fixed for free but I have to go back to where I bought it and see if it's under warantee. If not. I need new front tires and an alignment. Grrr. But at least my dealer told me to try and get it fixed for free first and didn't just tell me I needed new tires. And I had most of the week to myself with the kid away this week, so it's kind of nice to just be able to be a lump and do not much of anything. Oh wait, that's my normal state. Hmm. Okay, I didn't have to cook her dinner. :-)

Tam said...

Since you posted about this kiki thing, everyone's having kikis all over freaking Twitter. I'm over it already and I just learned about it. It's a made up word people, get a grip.

Michelle M. said...

I heard about kiki on Watch What Happens Live when Scissor Sisters were on.

Glad you had a talk to clear things up.