Friday, August 10, 2012

Still at it, till death do us part (Part 11)...

Dead Or Alive!

Cheaters never win, winners never cheat, Adam is a cheater.  Don't be an Adam.  Give me your best guess without looking this up anywhere online.

Willard Scott


Mr. Scott was born in 1934.  In the early mid-60's, he created and played the character of Ronald McDonald.  He had his greatest fame as the weatherman on NBC's Today Show, wherein he not only gave weather forecasts, but birthday wishes to people all over the country who had turned 100 years of age or more.

So tell me, Willard Scott, is he....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe he is still kicking.

Tam said...

I think alive too.

Amie said...

Alive.

Ryan said...

I thought he died. I guess this is a chance to either pull ahead or fall behind.

Mark said...

Alive