Thursday, August 09, 2012

If you're on my list, it's just a question of time (Part 5)...

10 QUESTIONS

About two months ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Paul's Insanely Cute Boyfriend Travis.  I'm not aware that many, if any, of the rest of the group has met him (...well, other than Paul), so with this week's 10 Questions, we'll ALL get to know him a little better!

TRAVIS


1. How many computers have you owned?

3 one of which I broke 5 hrs after buying it -__- the day before I left for my first day of college. I'd gotten broken up with by my first bf a few hours before that and in a rage I threw my phone, breaking it. Didn't slam the lap top wasn't that distraught! Thank god for warranty's. I did cry that first night in my dorm. Hot, alone not one piece of reliable technology and my teenage broken heart.

2. Which of the Ten Commandments have you NOT broken?
Thou shalt not kill. Though if my brother stays any longer that will change.

3. Do you have a fat ass (in either a good or bad way)?
You tell me Polt, you tell me...or you could just ask Paul.

4. Have you lost something important to you and never found it?
Every phone I've ever lost, a few socks, and my dignity...just kidding.

5. Do you prefer Kindle-like things or real books?
Neither I prefer manga.

6. In what religion were you raised, and what religion, if any, do you believe in now?
Baptist I think...I think? Oh pastors never practice what they preach. Just like hearing themselves talk. I believe that I'm here. Don't know how I got here, don't really care as long as I'm here.

7. What allergies do you have?
.:cough:. I am allergic to watermelons, bananas (go figure watermelon and bananas). I'm lactose intolerant AND soy intolerant.

8. What is your usual salad dressing?
Hmmm, I like raspberry vinaigrette, but when i'm not being fancy I like me some french.

9. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Ha, lets say one, because the "two" pair I have are on their final legs...I need to go shoe shopping.

10. Would you ever dance live on nationwide TV?
For money...HELLS YEAH!...for fame...no probably not, I don't think it'd be good for small children.

So there we have it!  Now, aren't we all glad we got to know Paul's Insanely-Cute Boyfriend Travis a little better?  He's like someone you've known all your life now, isn't he?   POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

Ha, lets say one, because the "two" pair I have are on their final legs...I need to go shoe shopping.

Oh he and Vuboq have to meet. That man will take care of him.

I have never heard of anyone allergic to watermelon. My horizons have been expanded.

I too like raspberry vinaigrette.

You can read manga on a kindle, so I've been told, although I've also been told that Amazon will censor the yaoi, and put roses over the man bits. WTF Amazon? Seriously? You can buy the books uncensored, but the e-version have the good bits hidden. *shakes head in dismay*

Michelle M. said...

Soy is in so many things. That stinks.
I threw a phone once, too. I could not figure out how to get the messages from it. Those things are frustrating and oh so easy to throw.
Polt is definitely an expert on asses : ).