Thursday, August 30, 2012

If you're on my list, it's just a question of time (Part 8)...

10 Questions

This week, instead of the regularly scheduled person, I'm substituting someone else: Jayson.  This is the guy I've been hanging out with recently.  He's going back to Colorado next week (insert sad face here), but it's better for him, in my opinion.  Anyway, since this is the last week he's going to be here, I moved him to the front of the line for this week.


1. Which  historical figure do you admire most?
Malcolm X
2. What is the most exotic food you've ever eaten?
Squid, I lived off that shit when there was no baloney.
3. Gray hair: Keep it, dye it or shave it off?
Keep it.
4. What allergies do you have?
None

5. What is your least favorite holiday?
Easter, cause I hate bunnies.
6. Which of your friends have you been friends with the longest?
Whitney, 11 years.
7. Do you have a green thumb when it comes to growing things?
Yes.
8. How often do you shave your legs/face?
Every two days, but not the goatee.
9. What is your usual salad dressing?
Ranch, and ranch only.
10. What is your favorite fruit?
Grapes.

There ya go, now you all know Jayson a bit better than before...although not as well as I do.

Remember, if you want to take part in this and haven't let me know yet, send me an email, I'll add you to the list!

POLT

4 comments:

Tam said...

I'm not sure I can like a man who hates bunnies. *sniff* Nice to meet him though, good luck on the move.

Polt said...

Jauson says, "tam, have you ever seen the killer bunny scene from The Holy Grail?"

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

Don't let john see this.

john said...

Too late.

Where's the love?