Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 12)...

Dead Or Alive!

In three weeks exactly, the 2012 NFL season will commence (and I fully realize I'm the only person to be reading these words who gives any kind of damn at all).  The first Super Bowl was played in January 1967 and won by the Green Bay Packers.  The Packers winning quarterback was Bart Starr.  SO, in honor of the upcoming football season, today's Dead Or Alive! celebrity is....

Bart Starr


Mr. Starr was born in 1934.  He was quarterback of the Green Bay Packers from 1956-1971.  He led them to be NFL Champions in 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966 & 1967 as well as led them to win the first two Super Bowls ever played, earning the MVP honors in both games.

So tell me, Bart Starr, is he.....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

5 comments:

Tam said...

Dead. To many concussions.

Mark said...

I'll say dead, just because I hate football.

Amie said...

Dead.

john said...

He dead. I think.

Michelle M. said...

I know nothing about football - so I'm going to say dead, cause everyone else did.