Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 259)...

Chapter 9, Page 15...

Halfway through September already....where DOES the time go?  Tuesday I got to work and did so on time, because almost right away I had things lined up for some of clients with an outside agency first thing, at 830.  Well the other agency is the one that set the time, cause we ALL know there's no way *I'm* going to set anything up at 830 in the freakin' morning!

Everything went well with this, although it took two hours.  So after that, and some followup paperwork, I went to get lunch.  I normally eat in the cafeteria about 11, but when I have to deal with this particular outside agency, there's generally a problem or two, and so I reward myself by going out for lunch.  And even though there were no real problems, I went out to Panera anyway.  Had a delicious salad and sandwich.

I was very tired afterwards (full stomach + mid afternoon + being at work = a very tired Polt), and so the afternoon kinda dragged, but I did still get some thing accomplished and a few things lined up to get done on Wednesday when I got to work.

After work, I went to for my monthly Cut-N-Color.  Following this, I came home here, putzed on the computer, and watched some Doctor Who.  I also had another call from Derick, he wanted to play, which we couldn't (damn abscess tooth!), and wanted to see what I was doing Wednesday after work.  I told him since I have a dentist appointment to look at the tooth, and since I dont know what he'll be doing, I dont want to commit to anything.  And so we chatted a short bit and then hung up.

 For supper I had a TV dinner and then went to bed relatively early, before 9.  I showered, and then read some before turning out the light around ten and going to sleep.

POLT

No comments: