Saturday, September 26, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 268)...

Chapter 9, Page 24...

Thursday, I got to work without a problem.  Didn't have problems at work either, with work. I  DID however, have problems with that damn cold or sinus trouble: my head felt full and my throat was scratchy and I had a nagging cough.  But I got done the things I needed to get done.

After work, I went to Derick's, as we planned, and the bedtimesexxyfun.  Because of my cold and my tooth, I was a bit subdued, but he picked up the slack.  It was fun, as usual.  Aftewards, I came home, ate Taco Bell for supper and then settled in on the couch with the computer and to watch the Thursday Night Football game (which Washington lost!  YAY!).

I went to bed before the game was over, at the very beginning of the second half. I read some and then, right before I turned out the light, I checked the score on my NFL app: 32-21, Washington losing, with 3 minutes to go.  So when I turned out the light, I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

POLT

No comments: