Monday, September 21, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 264)...

Chapter 9, Page 20...

Not much to report today.  Sunday I slept in a little bit, then got up, showered, dressed, read the paper and waited for A Local Celebrity, David ParisPeking   When he arrived, we went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for later and then walked to Waynesburger for lunch.

We came back here and watched Washington (unfortunately) win, and then he stayed to watched most of the Dallas - Eagles game, which Dallas won, but the lost Romo due to a broken clavicle, and probably took Dallas' season out with him.  We ordered and devoured, pizzas during the game.

He left, and I watched the evening game of Seattle at The Packers.  I took a break to watch Fear The Walking Dead...and was once again, underimpressed with the whole thing.  But when it was over, I went back and watched most of the remainder of the game.

I went to bed about 11:00, and read a very little bit before turning off the light to go to sleep.

POLT

No comments: