Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 265)...

Chapter 9, Page 21...

Monday, I slept in just a bit to about 8, and then putzed around online until about 10.

There was a guy on a hookup site that I've been talking to off and on for 18 months or so.  Always talked about getting together, never did.  He sent me a message in the morning and we chatted for a bit.  He asked if I was free after lunch because he wanted to talk.  he said too many guys on here just want to get into his pants and not even get to know one another.  Which made me think, "Yeah, um, it's a hook up site.  I'm one of those guys."  But I liked the pics he had sent me, so, yeah, if he wanted to talk first, hey, I'll talk first.  We exchanged phone numbers and he said he'd text me after lunch.

I got up, showered, went to the post office, got some lunch myself and ate it.  Then, about 1:05, he texted.  He asked if I could come to his place in about a half hour.  I said sure and he sent me his address.  It's like less than a mile away!

So, about a half hour later, I headed out.  Got to his place, he was just taking his dog back inside.  That dog, a big dog, didn't like me, kept barking and snarling.  There was a medium dog, a collie of some sort, who became my friend right away!  And there was a little Dachshund, who sniffed my hand, but was very tentative and never got very close to me.  He put the big dog upstairs in a room cause he just would not stop barking.

Then we went to his living room to sit on the couch and...talk.  He had those judge reality shows playing on TV.  That was a weird thing to hear in the background while you're fooling around.  But I'm ahead of myself.

We chatted for a few minutes.  And then I asked if I could rub his leg, cause I didn't want to go to fast or anything, and he said sure.  And after a bit of that, I asked if I could rub higher, and he said sure.  And after that...it was on.  Bedtimesexxyfun all over the sofa, with the dogs laying on the other sofa, while Judge Matthis played in the background.  A little weird ,but certainly not THE weirdest situation in which I played around.

When we finished I returned home, and when I got there I texted him, thanking him for a great time.  He said he was already looking forward to the next time!  Nice.

I spent the rest of the day either on the computer, or watching Doctor Who.  Mom called me in the early evening, to tell me I could come out and get some homemade chili and chicken corn soup to bring back to my place, if I wanted.  Which of course I did.  So I went out there and we talked for a bit.  MIght have her talked into going to a Paint Nite in town in October, we'll have to see.

I came home, watched some of the football game, and then went up to bed, to read and to sleep.

POLT

No comments: