Sunday, September 27, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 270)...

Chapter 9, Page 26...

Friday night into Saturday morning, I did not sleep well.  My head was clogged, my throat was rough, and periodically I'd cough and wake myself up. I still got up and to work on time, but I was out of sorts all day at work, with my head stuffy.  I was taking the Alka-Seltzer Plus every four hours, that seemed to be working for me, helping me to feel better.

After work, I came home and got on the computer for a very short while, and then laid down on the couch to read, but fell into a nap before even ten minutes passed.  I only slept about a half hour, but woke refreshed and ready to go....to do nothing.

I spent the evening on the computer or watching tv, including Doctor Who, which continues to disappoint.  The storyline is idiotic, the Daleks were wasted, Clara was, as usual, useless, the Doctor overly hyper and frankly, not very interesting.  Missy did get some pretty good lines....but a few zingers do NOT a good episode make.

Following this, I went to bed (early on a Saturday...I know.  Welcome to my life), read some and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: