Thursday, September 24, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 267)...

Chapter 9, Page 23...

Wednesday, my plan was to get to work a little early, BUT....I had to poop before getting my shower,  then I couldn't find my sweatshirt to wear to work (its a lil chilly) and ended up just going without it, then I had to wait in a long line at Rutters to pay for my coffee, then coming to work there was an accident tying up one of the two lanes through town, and finally, they're doing construction on the road to my employment and it was one lane only.  So even though I got up earlier than usual, I got to work a little late.  As usual.

Also, overnight I woke up to use the bathroom and my head was all congested, and my throat was itchy and achey. Lovely.  I got a couple drinks of water and that helped a bit.

Work itself was okay. I got stuff done that I needed to, but I wasn't feeling the best.  Mainly because I was stressing about my dentist appointment after work.  I had run out of the anti-biotic on Friday and had been, per his suggestion, trying to 'milk' the remaining infection out of the hole that remains in my tooth.  But there was nothing coming out, all week.

And then, suddenly, without any prompting from me, it started draining again (I know this because I could taste it).  That had me thinking one of two things: a) it was good, because whatever was in there was finally coming out on it's own or b) it was bad, because it meant the infection was growing again now that I'm off the anti-biotic.  Of course, my mind when to option b, and that caused my stress.

Anyway, after work I got home, and then went to the dentist.  Had to wait about 40 minutes, which was unusual, but finally, I got in the chair.  I explained everything to him, and he said 'let's take a look".  And as soon as he did, he was all "Oh look at that!  That's great!  That's exactly where it should be.  Much better than the first time I saw you.  No need to more anti-biotics!"  he was very excited about how I had progressed.

He then sprayed some antiseptic something directly into the hole in the tooth, so it could get down in there and do it's work.  And he said to continue to rinse with Listerine or warm salt water.  And I came home.

I got a call from Derick wanting me to come over, but I didn't feel like it, even though he was nearly begging.  Which is surprising, cause apparently, he's not got a whole lot of fuckbuddies, which, as cute as he is, is surprising.  But anyway, I did tell him I'd be over Thursday after work.

The rest of the night, I watched TV and was on the computer, then went to bed, read and to sleep.

No comments: