Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 273)...

Chapter 9, Page 29...

So, Tuesday....yeah.  Work was...rough.  And by that I mean, I just was NOT feeling it.  At all.  Had no motivation to speak of.   I did get things done that I needed to get done, but still...rough.

After work, I came home.  The loud music was again thumping away.  I didn't really want to watch TV, but I turned it on so it would somewhat cancel out the thumping.  And it did.  I watched a documentary on Discovery, I watched King Of The Hill and Bobs Burgers (which is absolutely HILARIOUS!  If you've never seen it, make sure you catch it somewhere soon).

About 630, the music stopped.  And even though I was anxious all night wondering if it was going to start back up again, it did not.  I watched tv, all the way through Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD, which had a pretty decent premiere I thought.  Then I went to bed.

I read some, and then turned out the light. I had the fan on and the a/c...not cause it was terribly hot, it was only in the 70s, but it was VERY humid, and uncomfortable without it. I probably could have slept without the a/c, but I enjoy a cool room to sleep in.  And to be able to sleep under a sheet and a blanket.  And the a/c allowed that.  And there was no loud noise bothering me.  And then I went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: