Saturday, September 26, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 269)...

Chapter 9, Page 25...

Friday, I got to work without issue, had an okay time at work.  I got done the things I needed to get done, as well as a few things that came up that I wasn't expecting to have to do, but did anyway.  My head was still clogged and I still felt like I wasn't running on all cylinders because of it.  Oh, and my abscess is still draining.  Which is good, I guess, because it's not building up and the pressure isn't causing me pain, but it's also bad because that means that, even after three seperate anti-biotics, it's still THERE!!!  I don't know HOW I'm going to get rid of this damn thing...I've been dealing with it since mid-August, and now it's almost October, and it's STILL THERE!  ARGH!

After work, I didn't do much of anything.  I watched some TV, was online for a bit, read some, and then went to bed somewhat early (before 9) because I was tired and worn out.  I read some and then went to sleep.

My last two nights have not been restful sleep.  There's been frequent coughing episodes that wake me up, and there's been at least one trip to use the toilet...I still dont have enough 'good' bacteria back in my guy apparently.  So I did stop on the way home and get a few more things of yogurt.

POLT

No comments: