Sunday, September 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 263)...

Chapter 9, Page 19...

Saturday, work was no problem.  I did have like 8 new clients to interview, but none were any problems and I got them all completed.  I also wanted to get some various paperwork taken care of, but ended up not doing it and putting it off until next week.

After work, I stopped at Freddie's and got a sub for supper.  I got home and putzed around online for a bit and then got a text from a fuckbuddy.  We hadn't played since sometime in August.  I explained to him the problem with my tooth, and he said we could play in ways that didn't involve some of the stuff we normally did.  And so I said sure.

So he came down and nearly two hours later, he left...with both of us satiated.   After this, I ate the sub I had bought and then settled in to watch the season premiere of Doctor Who.  And I was very disappointed.  It was a piece of crap, everyone acting silly and stupid and non-Doctor Who like at all.  A travesty, actually.  Very sad.

After the show, I was online for a bit more and then went to bed and read some before going to sleep.

POLT

No comments: