Monday, November 16, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 320)...

Chapter 11, Page 15...

Not a lot to report today.  Got outta bed about 10am.  Didn't bother to shower, but did throw on some decent clothes and went out to mom's for lunch (she made stuffed chicken breast and mashed potatoes). Afterwards, we chatted a bit and then I left and went to the grocery store to get a few things.  

I came home and spent the rest of the day on the sofa, watching football.  Was on the computer of course too, but otherwise, nothing.  Oh I did make egg salad and I nibbled on that a few times during the day.

After about 10-ish, I went up to bed, read some and went to sleep.  Oh, and this morning it was GREAT to finally brush my teeth.  Had to wait over 24 hours after the tooth pulling on Friday night, so yeah, that was amazing, to get that taste outta my mouth!

POLT

No comments: