Thursday, November 19, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 323)...

Chapter 11, Page 18...

Wednesday, I got up and to work.  I had more weekly paperwork to get done, and I managed to get it all done.  It was a pretty good day.  After work, my friend Phoenix stopped by. We went to Montezuma's for supper, which, of course, was delicious.

We talked of many things, since it had been a while since we last talked.  One of the things was mom and how she was doing.  So I offered to take him to mom's place and show him around.  I called mom, but I she wasn't home, I had to get her on her cellphone.  She was up at the dining hall getting a meal.  I told her we were coming over, and she could take her time eating, but she said she was going it to go.

So we went to her cottage, I started showing him around and she arrived.  We all sat and talked for a bit while she ate.  She even gave us some of the cookies she made, insisting Phoenix even take some along home with him for his wife.

After a bit, we left and returned here.  We talked for a little bit, and then he left.  I watched an episode or two of House Of Cards, and then went up to bed to read a little bit and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: