Monday, November 30, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 334)...

Chapter 11, Page 29...

Sunday, I slept in since I knew I wouldn't be able to on Monday.  I woke up at 8, went to the bathroom, was on my phone for a bit, read some, then went back to sleep, not waking up until 11:00.  I got out of bed, showered, dressed and called and left a message for mom.  She called me back when she got home, and then came in to get me.

We went to the Old City Buffet for lunch, eating way more than we should.  Then we went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things.  Then she brought me home here.  And I spent the rest of the day on the sofa, on the computer some, but mainly just watching football.  All the way through until 9PM, when it was time for The Walking Dead.

The fall finale episode...damn, what a lot of crazy shit that happened!  Insane.  But a good episode nonetheless.  After this, I watched just a little bit of the football game, and then went up to bed, read just a short bit and then turned out the light and went to sleep.  I had to go a bit early cause I had to get up early on Monday.

POLT

No comments: