Sunday, November 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 326)...

Chapter 11, Page 21....

Saturday, I got to work just a little bit late.  There was only one new client to take care of and that went quickly.  The rest of the day, I spent catching up on other paperwork or taking with coworkers. It was a rather light day.

After work, I came home, putzed on the computer a short bit and then changed my clothes and headed out.  I went to my friend Michelle's, picked her up and we went into downtown Hagerstown.  We ate supper at The Gourmet Goat, it was very tasty food.  And the waiter...ohmiGOD, he was so adorable.  A hot black man in his late 20's, nice ass, killer eyes, an infectious smile....just a ten all over.  After the meal, we sat there and chatted just a bit, before heading out.

We walked about three blocks downtown to the Women's Club where The Potomac Playmakers were putting on The Laramie Project.  A deep, great, if long, play.  Had a good time with that.  Then Michelle and I walked back the three blocks to the parking garage.  It only cost $2 to park there from before 6pm to about 1030.  Not too bad.

I drove her home, came home myself, watched some TV, was on the computer again, and then went up to bed, didn't rad, but went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: