Sunday, November 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 325)...

Chapter 11, Page 20...

Friday, I got up and to work without much of a problem.  I got work done that needed to get done, and it was a somewhat productive day.

After work, instead of coming home, I went to the former Borders Bookstore (sigh) site and spent some time in the 2nd And Charles used bookstore.  Found a few things, too.  While there, I got the call from A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking.  Traffic was light and he was already almost back in town.  So I paid for the things I wanted, and then I drove to the movie theater.

We met there, got the tickets, got the popcorn and soda and then watched SPECTRE.  It's kinda just meh.  I mean, it's a James Bond movie, so you know what you're getting into going into it.  And it was what it was.  Like I said, okay, but nothing earthshattering.

Afterwards, we went to the Green Turtle, I had some boneless chicken wings and mozzarella.   Yummy!  And we chatted for a bit.  After that, I came home, got online for a very short time, then went to bed, didn't read cause it was late and I was tired, and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: