Friday, November 27, 2015

Then I wash the week out of my hair....

So here's some pics from some things that have happened this week.

Tuesday, I came home from work and found this on a window ledge right outside my back door.


There's a squirrel in my neighborhood who does this all this time.  There have been walnuts on my front bench, a pizza crust next to my front door and another walnut on the kitchen window ledge.  These were not all at once, nor were there there forever, just a little bit of time.  But I think this stuff is funny when I see it.

Wednesday, I got home from work, opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle of Diet Lemon Snapple, let the door shut, and turned away, and then it struck me: there was something else in the fridge.  I opened the door again and saw this:


Yes a birthday card.  And behind it is the big container holding this:


Yep Mama Polt's Homemade Boston Creme Pie!  Both put there by the Birthday Fairy! YUMMY!

Thursday, of course, was Thanksgiving.  Here are some pics from the family luncheon:


This is aDORable 14 month old Morgan and his mommy.  He is so cute, and fun, and funny.  Had a great time there, just like every year.

Later in the evening, while watching football, I did my Christmas cards for the year, just like every year.  Anyway, here is the before picture:


And here is the After picture:


And then tonight, after work, Mom stopped over, we had supper and then we decorated the house.  This is the tree:


Been a fun week!

POLT

No comments: