Sunday, November 15, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 319)...

Chapter 11, Page 14...

Not much to report today.  As I mentioned, I didn't go to sleep until about 4AM.  I woke up about 10, 10:30.  I got up, read the paper, made egg salad and ate some of that, and then settled into the sofa.  Sitting there, I was on the computer for a bit.  And I started watching "House Of Cards" on Netflix.  Ended up watching like 10 or 11 episodes!   Pretty much all I did all day, until Doctor Who came on at 9.  I sat there and ate, and read, and was online and watching TV.  Yep, that's it.

Well, except for early afternoon, when Derick called.  I told him I couldn't get together cause I'd been unable to brush my teeth, and I hadn't showered yet, and I couldn't do a whole with my mouth, and I was taking the Vicodin.  But he said he could come to me here.  So I was like...eh, let me get a shower.   Shower I did, arrive here he did, and then we had bedtimesexxyfun...albeit not like we usually do.  But it was still good fun nonetheless.  After he left, it was back to watching House Of Cards.

I ended up watching an hour of Saturday Night Live too.  So about 12;30, I went up to bed and to sleep.

POLT

No comments: