Saturday, November 28, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 332)...

Chapter 11, Page 27...

Friday, I got up and to work with little problems.  I was the only one at work that day, the two coworkers in my department both had off.  But it wasn't a bad day. I had a couple new clients to take care of, and did so.  And then the rest of the day...well, I didn't do a whole lot.  I spent time talking to various coworkers throughout the day.  And that...yep, that was it.

After work, I came home and hung out here until mom arrived.  She had gotten us meals to go from the dining hall out where she lives, and brought them in.  We ate supper and then put up the outside Christmas decorations, the Christmas tree, and a few other things inside.  And then we sat in the living, bathing in the lights and feels of Christmas and chatted.  Then, she left.

I was on the computer and I watched a few episodes of Jessica Jones, and then went to bed, read some and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: