Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 329)...

Chapter 11, Page 24...

Tuesday, I got up and to work a little bit early.  At work, I had some things to take care of, the normal paperwork, which I did.  Also got other things accomplished, a busy day all in all.

I came home and crashed on the couch.  I was on the computer, but at the same time I started watching "Jessica Jones" on Netflix.  Got through three episodes.  It's a great show!  It's dark and gritty, just like Daredevil, and it should be because it's based in the same city, neighborhood, and the universe that the rest of the Marvel characters are a part of.  A really great show, so far at least.

After three of the shows, I turned it off, expecting Marvels Agents of SHIELD to come on...but it didn't for some reason.  And then I went to bed, read and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: