Monday, March 27, 2017

Today, I had my regular doctor's visit.  My A1C.....9.4  Groan.  Anything over 7 is bad.  I've never heard of it higher than 12.0, so that shows you about where I am.  In other words, my diabetes is out of control.

I was disappointed, but not surprised, at the result.  January and February are traditionally bad months for me, because it's dark, damp, cold...and there's basically nothing for me to do but hibernate.  And so that's what I do...I get up work, come home, sit around, eat, sit around and go to bed early, repeat.  Hence, why I expected it to rise....I just hoped it wouldn't rise as much.

Here is an updated chart of my A1C's....


We're increasing my insulin intakes...and I'm hoping with the changing of seasons, I get more exercise and eat better and less hibernation.  We'll see.

POLT

No comments: