Sunday, January 30, 2022

Well....it's the Cincinnati Bengals vs The Los Angeles Rams.  



 Not the outcome I wanted, but certainly not the worst possible outcome. 

After the Dallas Cowboys, the Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite team (followed by the Baltimore Ravens).  And for roughly 40 years I've hated the San Francisco 49ers...and their fans too. 

- So the outcome I wanted was Kansas City vs Los Angeles.  (so I could root FOR KC)
- My second choice was Kansas City vs San Francisco. (So I could root FOR KC and against SF)
- My third choice was Cincinnati vs Los Angeles (because I'm apathetic about both teams)
- And the Worst possible option would have been Cincinnati vs SF (because I sincerely didn't think the Bengals could beat the Niners..and under NO circumstances do I want the Niners to win another Super Bowl)

So basically, I got the game I really don't care about either way.  But at least there's no Niners.

POLT

No comments: