Monday, January 23, 2023

 So, the NFL Championship games are set for next week.  It will be either the Kansas City  Chiefs of the Cincinnati Bengals vs either the Philadelphia Eagles or the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl next month. 

These are NOT predictions.  There are just who I WANT to get there.  Not that I think they will or anything, just who I want. 

The outcomes are listed below with the BEST on top and the horridest option last.

Kansas City vs. Philadelphia
Cincinnati vs Philadelphia
Kansas City vs San Francisco
Cincinnati vs San Francisco

See, after the Cowboys, my favorite team IS Kansas City, so obviously I'd want them to get there.   How ever I detested with the passion of a thousand suns, San Francisco in the Super Bowl.  I don't want them anywhere NEAR it.  In fact, they're too near it right now.  I'm not a fan of Cincinnati, never have been (a friend in high school was all about them and how awesome they are and it got old, PLUS, in some betting groups at work over the years, I've picked Cincy to win OR to lose at various times, and they always inevitably did the opposite and got me kicked out of the betting).   Philadelphia, I'm rather ambivalent about, despite being in the Cowboys' division and playing them twice a year.  Back when Buddy Ryan was their head coach, in the 90's, the team and their fans were obnoxious, awful, assholes, probably because Buddy Ryan was too.  And while the fans are still that way (Eagles fans are some of THE worst fans in the NFL), the team itself isn't really.  And the team DID beat Tom Brady in a Super Bowl a few years ago....and with a backup quarterback to boot.  So I've got that to like about them. 

So while I don't really want Philadelphia in the Super Bowl, they are a damn sight better than San Francisco being there!

So anyway, that's what I want....I'll have my Super Bowl winner predictions here in a week or two.

POLT

No comments: