Sunday, November 19, 2023

I fought the law, and the law won....

 So I binged the late 80s/early 90s tv show L.A. Law, starting October 12, and I finished the last episode of the 8th season yesterday. 


The first 5 seasons were, excluding perhaps The West Wing and ER, some of the absolute best tv drama I have ever seen.  Season 6 deteriorated slightly.  Season 7 was just totally off the rail horrible, just God awful.  The last season, number 8, it got a bit better, but not up to the level of the first 6. 

All in all, a great legal drama.  The Practice 10 years later was good too, albeit in a different way.  I'm glad I binged them all, I remember watching them when they aired (although maybe not the last two seasons, so much), and then they were in reruns on Lifetime several years ago, and I caught a bunch of them then.  But it was great to just watch them all, one after the other in a little over a month. 

POLT

No comments: